Keeping employee training at the forefront ensures things DON'T go with a BANG!!!
28th October 2014
November, a month where it's commonplace to hear the cracks, whistles and bangs of fireworks. Great fun at the time, but a Health & Safety nightmare! For businesses such noises, at any time of year, can herald major problems, so it is vital to ensure your employees are fully up-to-date with their training.
HelCat Training Ltd. offer a varied range of courses in all aspects of Health and Safety, Industrial, Management, & IT training using experienced trainers. You can find information on our November courses through our online calendar or you can download a PDF of our full printable calendar and keep it handy. If you'd like us to run any other specific courses then get in touch and we'll see what we can organise for you. We also offer a number of other one-day and short courses throughout November, with dates & time slots available to suit, including:-
- Assessor & Internal Verifier Awards
- Leadership & Management Development Programmes
- CITB Health, Safety & Environment (Touch Screen) Tests (45 mins)
- Forklift / Telehandler / MEWP / Excavator - CPCS / NPORS / In-house
- Road Roller / Dumper Truck / Tractor - CPCS / NPORS / In-house
Please give us a call on 01847 894560 or email [mail]angela[AT]helcattraining.com[/mail] for more details.