St Andrews Church - Under Offer, Thurso, Caithness
Offers Over £50,000
Excellent development opportunity to purchase this prominent B listed former church. The Church, with its projecting spire, was opened for public worship in 1871 and was closed in 1968. Until recently it has been utilised as a joiner’s workshop and funeral directors however the original features and character of the building have been retained. Only a few minutes’ walk from the town centre the property is situated adjacent to both residential and commercial properties and could be utilised for an array of uses subject to suitable planning consents. The subjects also include a triple block garage and parking area to the rear. In need of full renovation throughout viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this
beautiful building and massive potential it offers.
Contact: Young Robertson & Co (Thurso)
Phone: 01847 896177
Our Ref: CBISP-7201
More details for Young Robertson & Co (Thurso)