Never used the immigration system? - Sign Up For A Free Webinar
11th January 2021
Never used the immigration system? What employers should be doing now to prepare if they want to recruit from EEA and beyond.
Thu, Jan 14, 2021 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
With the changes to UK immigration system, which now apply equally to EU and non-EU citizens, we invite you to join us as we discuss how these changes may affect your access to talent and recruitment plans going forward.
As a Scottish based SME, TalentScotland can support your business in a number of ways and this session will particularly focus on:
• Overview of the new UK immigration system
• Who is exempt from sponsorship
• Why and when companies will need a sponsor licence
• What actions you can take
• Potential costs and time associated with the process
• Brief overview of Skilled Worker sponsorship duties
• Additional business immigration support and guidance available from TalentScotland
This webinar is presented by Brodies LLP, TalentScotland's immigration specialists, and you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered.
Sign Up HERE